
Thomas has several puzzles he loves to put together; and several of them have different kind of animals on them. He likes to make the noises the animals make. He also likes to pretend he is an animal sometimes. So, since we have been having such great weather lately and Thomas loves being outside I decided when needed to take him to the zoo.
Looking at the snakes... ssssssss!
Watching the seal show! He really liked the seals!!
Climbing in with the zebras!
Mommy, can I take it home?
Our friend, Mr. Penquin.
Riding the carousel with daddy.
Thanks mommy and daddy for taking me to the zoo!!

2 comments:
Those are such adorable pictures! I especially love the last one. Thomas looks like he can hardly contain his happiness. What a great day. Love you.
I wish I could have gone to the zoo with you! Tank looked like he had so much fun! That grin says it all!
Post a Comment