Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cirque of Dreams

Tonight Michael and I took our little family to Cirque of Dreams. It was our first outing as a family to an event. It was kids night on broadway at the FOX theatre here in St. Louis and we got a free kids ticket with our adult tickets. We also went to Vito's where we were able to get a free kid's meal in correlation with the kids night on broadway theme.

Thomas loved it. He clapped at all the appropriate times, laughed when they did something funny and stayed awake throughout the entire thing. It ran from 8pm to 10pm. Henry was also really good.

It was pretty amazing! Here's some pictures of what we saw...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you all got out for some fun. I remember taking you and Amber to the Disney on Ice and Circus, etc. It makes it so much more exciting watching those events through the eyes of your child. Hug and kiss those sweet boys for me please.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE CIRCUS! I wish you would wait until I could come with you but we will do lots of fun things when I get there in 51 days :) and your other post DEFINITELY MADE ME SMILE :) :) thomas is so so cute with his baby brother. I can't wait to come be with you all the time! I love you!

Love, Megan (because I don't have a blog)

Debbie and Boys said...

Hi Aubree, I think you know me. I was at your wedding! LOL Anyways, Michael and my husband, Jake are cousins...His dad is Deanne's older brother. I check in on you guys from time to time and I thought I should comment.

mckenna said...

How fun!! Seeing posts like this make me HATE this tiny town!! There are so many pluses living here, but there are NEVER fun events like that!!