Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It made me smile

Today I was doing my hair and getting ready for the day and I called out to Thomas to come and see me. He likes to play with the spray bottle and radio in the bathroom often times while I do my hair. Anyways, he didn't come right away so I started looking for him. He wasn't in his room, my room, the kitchen or the family room and I noticed the door to Henry's room was shut. I knew I had left it open so I could listen for Henry when he woke up from his nap.
I opened the door and found Thomas! He had climbed into the play pen to be with his brother. He was laying next to him with his head touching Henry's head, patting Henry's tummy. It was so stinkin cute! It made me smile all day, it still does.Henry is smiling more and more every day. And when he does... that makes me smile!Thomas found some dress ups at my mom's and wanted to put them on.... that made me smile!He also found a tutu and danced while singing karaoke to Brittney Spears... that made me laugh and smile!We got our refunds from our taxes... that made me smile!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I saw my sweet husband cuddling my baby boy on the couch, that made me smile.
I was able to see lots of family and friends while I was in Utah, that made me smile.


Henry was able to make a new friend, that made me smile! I hope these things make you smile too. :0)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This world needs more news about the things that make us smile. Thanks for that. It made ME smile!I miss you all so much!

Auntie said...

What cute boys you have!!! All three. Your pictures made me smile too. Thanks!

Michelle said...

It made me smile! I really needed that today! That is so cute that Thomas got in the crib with Henry! So cute!

Amber said...

Such cute pictures!! I love the smiles, and the cuddles, and the friends, and all the dress ups! I have two cute little nephews!

Debbie and Boys said...

Sooooooo precious! These days go to fast so it makes me SMILE to see that you captured the boys in the bed together...it will make you smile for years to come!

mckenna said...

That was too precious! Especially Thomas climbing in with his baby brother. How sweet is that?!