Well, again I'm a birthday loser because this is a week late. But it was my honey's birthday on April 16th and he turned the big 27. Way to be honey! I am so glad that you were born. You are so amazing, I'm so proud of all the wonderful things you are doing with your life right now. And I am so excited to spend many more birthdays with you. Thanks for being a wonderful husband and an amazing daddy to our boys!!
I put 27 candles on his little cake... 27 trick candles. It took him over 5 minutes to blow out the candles. I think I peed my pants a little laughing while he tried to blow out all of those candles... the smoke alarm was going off and everything. It was funny, sorry honey, you're turning into an old man. :0) I love ya!!
Michael with the boys..
Twinners... my mom always did this to my sister and I. It's cute!
Hee hee, so handsome!!
Henry is learning to sit up with a little bit of help. He doesn't like lying down these days...
Henry doesn't know what to think of it all.
Thomas likes being twinners!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAT BOYS!!!
Sweet little hat boy...
Sleepy hat boy...
Smiley hat boy...
Thomas found my OR scrub hat from work and was wearing it around the house the other day... funny, funny boys!!
I put 27 candles on his little cake... 27 trick candles. It took him over 5 minutes to blow out the candles. I think I peed my pants a little laughing while he tried to blow out all of those candles... the smoke alarm was going off and everything. It was funny, sorry honey, you're turning into an old man. :0) I love ya!!Michael with the boys..
Twinners... my mom always did this to my sister and I. It's cute!
Hee hee, so handsome!!
Henry is learning to sit up with a little bit of help. He doesn't like lying down these days...
Henry doesn't know what to think of it all.
Thomas likes being twinners!!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAT BOYS!!!
Sweet little hat boy...
Sleepy hat boy...
Smiley hat boy...
Thomas found my OR scrub hat from work and was wearing it around the house the other day... funny, funny boys!!

4 comments:
I hope you had a great birthday Michael! I'm really glad that you were born too! You are a such a wonderful part of our family. Thanks for taking such good care of Aubree and those sweet boys. I am really happy that things in your life are working out so well for you. Love you.
Ha ha ha! Cute boys in cute hats! And happy birthday to your hubby!!
Happy Birth Michael!! Sorry I called at a bad time... The boys look soooo cute in their matching shirts. I wish you guys lived closer so I could come see you :( You need to post more pictures of the boys together. I just love them.
LOVE the pic with the OR scrub hat. That's so cute & funny. I didn't know you worked in the OR
Post a Comment