Well, things are tight around the world and our house isn't any exception. Thomas was looking pretty scroungy around the top, so I decided to save money, and WE would give him his first haircut... his first little buzz to be precise!
Looks like he's going a little bald in the back!
So, we set him in his booster seat and put on a little Barney to distract him and the fun began.
I'll have to say Michael didn't do too bad of a job. Though, I believe I shed a tear or two as I watched my little boy's cute hair fall to the floor.
When he saw himself in the mirror he touched his head and said, "Ah, oh." I guess he too missed hair and was wondering where it wondered off to!
Looks like he's going a little bald in the back!
So, we set him in his booster seat and put on a little Barney to distract him and the fun began.
I'll have to say Michael didn't do too bad of a job. Though, I believe I shed a tear or two as I watched my little boy's cute hair fall to the floor.
When he saw himself in the mirror he touched his head and said, "Ah, oh." I guess he too missed hair and was wondering where it wondered off to!

8 comments:
Aw, I miss his hair too. It's a good thing his head is so perfect and his face is so cute! He sure looks like a little twin to his brother now. :) Love you!
AH! HE HAS NO HAIR! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY NEPHEW?!?! HAHAHAHA he's just as cute :)
AWESOME!!! YOUR TURN, MICHAEL!
I need my new employer to recognize me the first day of work. Otherwise, with this Missouri heat and humidity, I'm there.
He looks older! What a cutie!
So handsome!! With AND without hair!!
He's adorable! And so grown-up looking! I have cut Geddy's hair several times in the past couple of years and I get a little sad every time still. But then I think of how cute and older he looks and it makes it a little better! And you're right, it's a great way to save money!
I think Hank has more hair than he does now. He still looks pretty cute. You don't have to buzz him to give him a hair cut you know... I could do it for ya if you lived closer :(
Post a Comment