1.Go to your documents/pictures
2. Go to your 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture
4. Post it, and blog about it
5. Tag 6 people to do the same
6. Name your picture
2. Go to your 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture
4. Post it, and blog about it
5. Tag 6 people to do the same
6. Name your picture
Well, Chelsea this is for you. This is my 7th file, because my 6th file only had 4 pictures in it. This is a picture of my sister inside of a little tikes car. I believe my son, Thomas wanted her to climb inside of it. And, Megan being the amazing aunt that she is obliged. In fact she was in the car for quite some time. Keep in mind that she is 19 and the car was made for 2-3 yr olds! We love you Megan!!
This is also a good place to say that I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO COME LIVE WITH US THIS SUMMER! I KNOW THOMAS IS TOO!!
I tag: Amber, Rashelle, Melanie T., Melanie H., Lindsay L., Michelle C.
I'll be stalking your blog hourly until you do :)
This is also a good place to say that I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO COME LIVE WITH US THIS SUMMER! I KNOW THOMAS IS TOO!!
I tag: Amber, Rashelle, Melanie T., Melanie H., Lindsay L., Michelle C.
I'll be stalking your blog hourly until you do :)


4 comments:
Cute. How fun to have your sister come live with you!!
YAY! You did it! This is hilarious! You're sister must be tiny! It took me a minute to even figure out what it was a picture of. How fun to have your sis come live with you as well. I bet she'll get lots of new fun experiences and you'll get a built in babysitter right? haha. Thanks for doing it.
That is such a typical picture of Megan...doing something completely awkward and silly. I really miss her. Thanks for posting such a great pic.
Sister I love you! I'm a little embarrassed about the pic but I will never forget that moment I shared with you! love you!
Post a Comment