I have the cutest boys in the entire world! Sorry everyone else. But here is the latest from the little Cooper boys...
Thomas wearing his daddy's shoes and his pink church tie...
Thomas again wanting to put on his daddy's clothes...
ET go home!!
And now introducing my other smiley boy!!
Turn up the volume so you can hear Henry laughing! I think he likes to play horsie!
4 weeks ago

6 comments:
Thanks for the post. I really miss those little cuties. They are growing so fast! Love you all!
They are pretty freaking cute. I'm not gonna lie. :) My favorite is the one of Thomas running away in Michael's shirt. Ha ha ha!
OHMYHECK!!!! I miss my cute nephews SO much! THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE!
that makes me so excited to come live with you!!!!! I miss them so much! And I miss you so much too and Michael don't worry I won't leave you out :) I love you sister!
Love the pics & videos. They sure are cute boys! Congrats to Michael. hope your doing good sister. Happy Easter
I can't wait to have a little boy!
Post a Comment