Monday, December 1, 2008

Somersaults!!

Well my little guy finally flipped around. I am so thrilled!! I thought I felt a lot of movement over the weekend, so I asked one of the resident OBs if they wouldn't mind doing an ultrasound on me last night (big perk of working in Labor and Delivery) and so she did. And his HEAD is DOWN!! Let's hope he doesn't do more somersaults. :0)

5 comments:

Semi Granola Mom said...

Must have been the thanksgiving feasts?
~C

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

What a smart child you have...knowing how to get all ready to be born like that. :)
It was so wonderful to see you and your family last week. I hope you are all getting over your colds.
Hugs and kisses.

madcoop95 said...

Yipee! I hope he stays that way.
I miss you guys sooo much. Can't wait to see you again. (Even though I don't know when that is)

~Maddie

The Teeples Times said...

Yeah..cuz c-sections aren't fun!! I am so, so, so sorry we missed you when we were out there too,but it is just CRAZY trying to visit 2 families in a short time, eh? HOpe it was wonderful! Please e-mail me your address so I can send your Christmas card - melanieteeples@gmail.com. Thanks and hope your Christmas season is the best!!