I debated doing this post, I know it will kind of be LENGTHY, and it's already a week over due... so, when is it too late to post about something? But here it is anyways. It was so wonderful to fly home for Thanksgiving and see all of our family again. And to watch Thomas get reacquainted with his grandparents and his aunts and "kuncles." It all started with our plane ride over. I was going off of 3 hours of sleep and Michael had been awake for almost 48 hours straight writing papers and preparing to defend his Master's thesis. Needless to say we were both exhausted and Thomas was just the opposite. Let's just say the plane ride was fun. And let me just give a shout out to Southwest, they were both very cordial and entertaining.
Daddy sleeping, while trying to hole the laptop so Thomas could watch Nemo. It was sad, but also very funny to watch!!
Thomas had alot of fun meeting new people and greeting everyone in line and on the plane.
The next day we took Thomas to Chuck E. Cheese while Michael was up at the U defending his Thesis (which he of course passed!! Honey, I am so proud of you, Yippee!! It's over.) Thomas loved Chuck E. Cheese!! We'll definitely have to go back again soon.Cami, my mom and my aunt Michelle came too. *Little side note: Thomas is quite good at making friends... when all of his tokens were gone, he went around finding other little boys that were riding rides and playing games and got on the ride with them. Since most of the rides fit two people, there were plenty of space. We always apologized to the other kids parents, but they didn't seem to mind, and thought it was quite funny that he kept inviting himself to their rides.
That night Amber and Trace came by and we played the newly wed game. It was quite entertaining. And, I'll have everyone know that Michael and I won against those two newly weds!! It was great seeing them.We had to take a picture of the two pregnant sisters. Amber of course found it necessary to touch the little guy. Too bad i won't be there when her little guy starts sticking out so I can pat and pet her belly. :0(
We had dinner with my family and Thomas dressed up as Santa and passed out everyone's Christmas gifts since we won't be here for Christmas. He was the cutest little Santa Claus I've ever seen!! And, then we packed up our bags and headed up north to spend the rest of our time with the Coopers.
Random picture, but I love this picture of Thomas climbing on the rocks. He's such a little monkey!!
At the Coopers we...
Lastly, we made it a point to go to Temple Square and see the amazing lights. There is nothing like it. Sure there are places to see the lights here in St. Louis, but there is something extra special about Temple Square. I've gone every year for forever I think. Thanks family for going with us!!







3 comments:
It's never too late to post awesome pics and great family stories! Even tho' we are not close, we feel your sweet spirits when we check out your blog . . . and congrats to Michael on your Masters!!! We love you guys!
Thanks for another great post. We loved seeing your family and miss you all like crazy already again. Love you.
I loved the re-cap of your visit. I also loved the picture of the two pregnant girls and the fact that you called my baby a "little guy". Does that mean I am having a boy? Thanks for coming to visit! We loved seeing your faces.
Post a Comment