Sunday, December 14, 2008

40 days...

Technically speaking I have 40 days of pregnancy left. It could be more, could be less. That thought brings sadness and much joy. I love feeling him move around and seeing him grow. That part of pregnancy I think I can enjoy forever. Even as I type I feel him moving all around saying hi, and letting me know that he is running out of room.

However as the days go by I am feeling more and more tired. Naps are worth their value in pure gold! My back no longer belongs to me, I often find it impossible to move and I can't wait to see my physical therapist on Tuesday. My feet have turned into puffy square things that I no longer recognize, heck! I've turned into a puffy square thing that I no longer recognize. :0) My sweet husband, would not like to see me write such things. He still tells me I'm beautiful, which I love but have a hard time believing.

Most pregnant women feel the same way, but are not willing to vocalize their thoughts on such issues. I guess, I'm different.

I do have some good news though. Michael has 3 names narrowed down for this little guy, which is great improvement. Forever, there wasn't even any names on his mind. I think we're not going to divulge the name to anyone until he is born. Make it a little more exciting for our friends and especially our family. Also, this way no one can talk us out of the name or into another name. Including you Amber!! Did I make you nervous?

8 comments:

Amber said...

Well, just as long as you don't name him Lincoln, I'll be ok!! I can't wait to see the little guy and for you to start feeling better!! I wish I only had 40 days left!!

Hillary said...

I feel ya! Moving seems so incredibly difficult...like secretly there is a seat-belt that is always holding you down as you are struggling awkwardly to get up or move anywhere!

Angela Montgomery said...

I want to see some prego pics cuz I bet you're not as big as you think or feel. You are a cute pregnant lady! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Now you have me wanting to know what you are going to name him?! Lol...and gotta love those naps. I hope the last 40 days are good to you!

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I remember those days. It is amazing isn't it. Hang in there for just a few more weeks until your little guy is ready. I'm so excited to meet him too! Love and miss you!

geri said...

Thanks for the book suggestions!

I'm jealous that you're at 40 days...I just hit the 3 months to go mark. I like being pregnant, but I'm REALLY looking forward to not throwing up! (yes, still!)

Can't wait to hear what you name him, it will be a perfect name!

journeytojohanssontown said...

This pregnancy has flown by for me, probably not for you though. I am excited for you. Also I need your address

Wendy said...

Hey Aubree and Michael,
Love looking at your blog!
I was wondering if i could have your mailing address, pretty please?
Thanks in advance
my email address is emailwendyt@hotmail.com

Wendy thompson (brian thompson's wife)