This Christmas it was fun to see Thomas get so excited about opening gifts and playing with his new things. He received a new robe from his Nana that he wore all morning. Here are a few pics...
He also received a baby so he could practice being an awesome big brother.
He took him on his riding doggie. Which he thinks says "neigh" every time he rides it...
and gave the baby lots of kisses!!
He even took him in his new tent to play with him.
Christmas is much more fun with kids!!
Then, my sweet husband let me take a nap since I worked Christmas night while he made a scrumptious Christmas dinner which included: Turkey, yams, potatoes, rolls, corn, stuffing and pumpkin rolls for dessert. It was super delicious. Thanks honey for a wonderful Christmas!!
He also received a baby so he could practice being an awesome big brother.
He took him on his riding doggie. Which he thinks says "neigh" every time he rides it...
and gave the baby lots of kisses!!
He even took him in his new tent to play with him.
Christmas is much more fun with kids!!
Then, my sweet husband let me take a nap since I worked Christmas night while he made a scrumptious Christmas dinner which included: Turkey, yams, potatoes, rolls, corn, stuffing and pumpkin rolls for dessert. It was super delicious. Thanks honey for a wonderful Christmas!!

4 comments:
Those Christmases all alone away from family can be really hard. I'm so glad that you had a nice day together and I think that Michael is amazing to make you such a great meal. I can't wait for Thomas to show me all of his new toys. We're going to have so much fun.
I am so glad to see Thomas on Christmas morning, even vicariously. What a cute boy. I am glad he likes his baby. He will be a sweet big brother...most of the time. We missed you all and thought of you all day. I am sure it was difficult being away from exgtended family. You will certainly appreciate each other and your little guys.Love you.
Thomas looks so cute - I love that you got him his own baby. I love the robe too. What an awesome hubby for making dinner - he's a keeper!
I love that robe! He looks so cute in it!! Thomas' grin is priceless. Send me a real picture :) to put on my fridge, that is.
Post a Comment