Oh, how I love the sound of that!! I went in to see my doctor today and she said I am measuring a week and a half bigger according to my dates. She also has seen me at work gimping around and decided we needed to set a date. So on January 8th, 2009 we are going in for an induction. I am so excited. She also asked how big Thomas was when he was born (6lbs 12oz) and said, "this guy has already passed him up!" Anyways, that is my good news of the day. Just wanted to share with the class. :0)
Probably the last pregnant picture I'll post for a while.
Bye bye swollen feet and legs soon enough!!


12 comments:
Okay~ I'm packing my bags and I can't wait!!!!! See you on the 7th!
Aub that is so great!!! I would love to be that lucky!!
WAHOO!!!!
Wow, so exciting! Wish I could be there. I am so happy you will have your mom. Good luck with everything. You'll do great...you are an amazing mommy.
That is sooooo exciting!! Your poor feet - soon though, right? Good luck with everything - we'll be thinking of you!!
How exciting!! January is a great birthday month!! Mine, Jason's, Payson's, my mom's, my dad's, and TONS of other close family and friends are all January birthdays. He's a lucky boy!! :) Happy New Year! Can't wait to see that new baby!
You look fantastic! Minus the swollen feet...sorry about that. Good luck!! Can't wait to see pictures.
ouch! your poor legs and feet! That is exciting you have a date set! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
i'm sorry for calling you a fatty but look at you!! ha ha ha just kidding :) but seriously... can't wait to see the nameless little guy! love you!
oh ya and this is from megan if ya couldn't guess
Oh my gosh. You are HUGE!! Your belly that is. And I really hope that my feet and legs don't look like that. You poor thing!! I can't wait for another nephew!
Good luck tomorrow. Love you!
Congratulations! Can't wait to see the little one. Hopefully you heard through the family that we are expecting our first little one in July! So they can be buddies! YEAH! Anyways, hope everything goes well. We'll be thinking about you.
Post a Comment