I decided to take my sweet little boy in to get his first real, all-over, haircut at a salon. He was so good! The hair dresser put a cape over me, and then set him in my lap, and put a cape over him. We then gave Thomas the squirt bottle and he was content and distracted enough to get his hair cut. The hair dresser said he was especially good and gave him a candy can at the end which he ate right up. Yummy! Yummy!
I made sure to leave a good tip, because by the end Thomas had sprayed water all over the mirrors, counter tops the hairdresser herself. Here's some pics of my little stud.
Before...


Did I mention he likes pizza!?!?!
After....



And did I mention he likes his morning cartoons?!?! All these pictures were taken while he was watching cartoons. I couldn't get him to look at me long enough to get him to smile. But, he sure looks cute anyway.
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
I love his tiny little sideburns! I can't wait to see him next month. I smiled imagining him squirting all over everything at the salon. He is so stinking cute.
Way to go Michael on finishing your first semester of law school!That's gotta feel sooo good.
awesome haircut!! miss you guys!
I love the picture of him watching tv! I love his haircut!
Post a Comment