Every year now I look forward to going out and picking a real live Christmas tree and decorating it. There is nothing like the smell, the look, the enjoyment of picking out a Christmas tree every year! It's seems silly, but now that it's up I like to just sit in my front room in the evenings and look at it or read a book in front of it. I love Christmas time!!
Thomas helped put up the lights!!
He had lots of fun playing with all of the Christmas balls and bells. He wouldn't let us touch any of his favorites.
Michael helped with ornaments :0)
All done!!
Hmm... do you think Mommy and Daddy will notice if I take all the ornaments off the tree 3.5 ft from the floor?
While we put up the tree we had Christmas music blaring (it's now legal in my house) and afterward we played carols on the piano. :0)
Thank you honey for taking me to get a Christmas tree!! I love you!!
Thomas helped put up the lights!!
He had lots of fun playing with all of the Christmas balls and bells. He wouldn't let us touch any of his favorites.
Michael helped with ornaments :0)
All done!!
Hmm... do you think Mommy and Daddy will notice if I take all the ornaments off the tree 3.5 ft from the floor?
While we put up the tree we had Christmas music blaring (it's now legal in my house) and afterward we played carols on the piano. :0)
Thank you honey for taking me to get a Christmas tree!! I love you!!

5 comments:
You beat me by a long shot...I still don't have my tree up. Come home and help me please. :) Yours looks beautiful. How many times have you had to redecorate it so far with a toddler and 2 dogs?
I love real trees too. Our tree is a real...fake tree. I just have to settle for a pine scented candle. oh well.
LOOKS AWESOME! I got your blog to work. I don't know why I couldn't get to it, but I can now! GOOD THING!
Awesome pictures. Miss you guys!!
It just gets more and more fun as they continue to understand more about Christmas, eh? Looks like your Thanksgiving was jam-packed and full of fun. Your tree looks great.....enjoy the smell for me, as ours is fake. :( Thomas looks adorable on the rock.
Post a Comment