You are all so amazing!! Thank you so much for the book recommendations. In the past two weeks I've read; Touching Spirit Bear and Walk Two Moons (recommended by my Aunt Marisa), Princess Academy and The Last Lecture. I am currently reading We Are All the Same and I have The Female Brain and These is My Words sitting by my bed for me to read as soon as I finish the one I am reading. It's fabulous. I hope to get to all of them soon enough.
I got these socks for Michael and I because our 70-80 degree weather, quickly went to frigidly cold. Michael was a good sport to wear around his fuzzy socks so we could be matching. :0)
Little blue eyes loves finding the camera and saying, "CHEESE" until I take his picture. So cute!! I love that he has his daddy's blue eyes.UPDATE:
Little guy is still breech with his feet above his head and since you won't see me doing...
this or...
this
(God, bless these ladies' souls for trying) he will probably stay breech! My doctor says he has until 33-34 weeks to turn before we start talking about a version or c-section. :0( Keep praying he does that somersault.
Thanks to my amazing father-in-law we will be leaving Missouri to come home for Thanksgiving. We leave Monday and don't have to come back till Saturday. I'm sure it will be very hard to come back. We are so excited!! Thanks again Phil and see you all soon.

8 comments:
So what did you think of all those books?!
I can't wait to see you all! Let me know which of the books were your favorite...I never read Harry Potter before and now Cami and I are listening to it together (first book) so I guess I will be a while finishing that series, but I would love to have other suggestions from you. Take care and really, don't be afraid to stand on your head for the little guy :) Love ya.
That is awesome that you find the time to read so many books. Sometimes I wish I read more, but only sometimes.
Ha, I just figured you wouldn't be into mine. However, on further reflection, I realize there are two by one of my favorite writers that you may like: "The Tipping Point" and "Blink," both by Malcolm Gladwell.
Oh come on, those ladies look awesome upside-down!! Don't you want to look awesome too? I love that you are coming next week. If all goes as planned, i'll see you tues, wed, fri, and saturday!! Love you.
Fun, you get to go home for Thanksgiving. What will you do for Christmas? Have some serious fun in Utah for me!!!
Okay, those pictures are hilarious. I want to see you give them a try :)
haha...those are all great poses aubree...I am so glad that he turned! Love you.
Post a Comment