So, it has been 75 degrees during the day and there are so many trees in Missouri everywhere that I just had to get outside to enjoy the beauty of it all. So, we loaded up are little family and went for a walk. I think I even broke a little sweat!! I mean really, who does that in November? It was that warm.
Thomas wanted to walk, he didn't like riding in a stroller, "He's a big boy!" He also insisted on holding onto the dog's leash. He's a very persistent little boy. And we unfortunately let him have his way most of the time unless it's naughty or he may hurt himself. Little stinker!!
4 weeks ago

4 comments:
The dogs can be a handful sometimes, but they generally aren't too, too bad. However, in this video, there were a bunch of squirrels just off the path, and that's why they weren't the best behaved dogs. It's Lizzy's goal to catch a squirrel someday.
I can't believe how beautiful the weather still is out there. We have had rain for 3 days straight now. It looks like if Michael hadn't been holding the leash too, Lizzy would have taken off dragging Thomas behind her to chase that squirrel! He is just like his mother in wanting to "do it myself"! :)
It's raining here in Logan, not to mention the fact that I left my house with a coat on and fur in my shoes. It looks like you guys are having so much fun. I can't believe how good of a walker Tank is! He does a pretty good job walking the dogs too. That was so funny!
I loved seeing you all enjoying the weather there. Thomas is an excellent dog walker. He is so, so big. It is a good thing his Daddy was helping walk the dogs, though!
Post a Comment