Introducing little baby Cooper!! We took a trip into Illinois to see our little baby boy yesterday. He was pretty sleepy most of the time. But we were able to get a few good pictures. I think Thomas even recognized from the pictures that it was a baby we were looking at. We tried to teach him to say baby brother, but we have not been successful yet.
I think he has cute big lips and an adorable button nose. But, I am his mother :0)
Sleeping baby boy.
I don't know if you cant tell, but right next to his face is his leg, and that cute thing above his head is a foot. He is Frank Breech right now. He's bent all the way in half with his legs and feet above his head. I sure hope he turns around, because if he doesn't his mommy will end up with a c-section to get him out. It makes me nervous, because he has been breech the entire pregnancy. But, there's still time, right?
I really like this picture. It's little bug playing with his toes with his hands. What you see is ten toes and ten fingers all together. He's alot more flexible than I am!! But, that's not too hard to be.
4 weeks ago

7 comments:
The little stinker is darling! I especially love the second picture down. I can't wait to meet him! That was an exciting post.
I'm usually pretty creeped out by these 3D ultrasounds. Baby usually looks a little strange. But he really is cute!! I'm shocked! (Not that he would be cute, but that it would appear that way in a 3D ultrasound). :) How fun to have two handsome boys!
Well, I can't say that he's cute because he looks like a little alien but I can say that I think he is DARLING!!! Ha ha!!! I hope he turns around too. Did you know that only 5% of pregnancies are Breech? I read that in a book you sent me :) Love you.
WOW!! That is the first time I have seen 3D ultrasounds pics and that is amazing!! If it makes you feel any better, Miranda was breech up until about 2 weeks before birth -- I never felt her turn around, but don't get too worried yet!! What a darling alien baby :) Love ya!!
FUN! I love 4-D baby pics. I'm excited 4u!!
Those are some great 3D pics. When we got some of the twins (of course they were extra squished) they looked like alien babies. Tad and I were a little scared and decided that they needed to stay in there a lot longer and cook into little human babies. Yours look like a little human baby and darling too!!
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! What a cute baby boy! I'm excited to meet him and see how Thomas will react to having a baby brother.
Post a Comment