Thursday, November 6, 2008

STILL UNDEFEATED!!!

HOLY CRAP! Can you believe what happened tonight?!?! BYU fans I hope you're getting nervous. Because in two weeks it's going to be a VERY sad story for you as well. GO UTES!!! I wish I was there to watch all the games in person. I can't even get most of them on TV, thanks to The Mountain. :0( But that doesn't mean I'm any less THRILLED about the utes!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It most certainly was intense! Those men really know how to rock the boat.

Anonymous said...

It was so awesome! We were there and it was amazing! Go utes!

Steven said...

That was the best game I have ever been to. It was so cool. We are going all the way 12-0 for the season. Wahooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Go UTES

Marisa said...

GO BYU! I love you even tho' you aren't a cougar :)