Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged...

8 tv shows that I love to watch...


Grey's Anatomy

American idol


Weather Channel (when there is a crazy hurricane or tornado that is going to hit me)


and lately i've had a daily dose of:

Sesame Street

Barney

Word World

Dragon Tails

Clifford the big red dog

(i really don't watch more than that)

8 favorite restaurants


All of my favorite restaurants are in Utah...


Bombay house

Cafe Rio

Los Hermanos

Outback steak house

TGIFridays

The Pizza Factory

Market Street Broiler

Thaifoon


8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY


I went to work and delivered a 30 week old baby

I rocked my son to sleep

I made banana bread

I cleaned my kitchen floor

I took Lizzy for a walk

I took a shower

I got to leave work an hour early!! Yes!!

I slept!!


8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO


Having another baby

Going home for Thanksgiving

Christmas break- my husband will be home!!

The end of Law School

The day Thomas isn't sick anymore

The day Michael figures out what he wants to name our son :0)

Signing the documents that sale my house

Thomas speaking in sentences


8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST


A healthy baby

Going to Australia

Actually, traveling the world

sale my house

a new camera

A motorcycle... someday

Possibly go to Nurse Midwifery school

Get to know more people in St. Louis


8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING


Amber

Michelle

Melanie T.

Melanie H.

Mother

1 comments:

The Teeples Times said...

Oh great... I too love Market Street Grill and Cafe Rio, both of which I really miss out here. I have definitely had my fair share of Sesame Street, Barney, etc. and the funny/sad part about that is, we get to go through it all again with our next children. I loved reading all those things about you.