Thomas really loves his puppies. Whenever they come inside, he just squeals and squeals. He loves to go up to them and give them big hugs. When they're laying on the floor, he lays down next to them and tries to cuddle. They're best friends. He just thinks the whole thing is so funny. Here's an example.
Here's a picture of Thomas lying down on the ground trying to be with the puppies. Unfortunately, they got up before the picture was taken.
When I first got the camera out, Thomas was being especially friendly. He gave me some big cheesy grins and even said "cheese" without me prompting him. He is the cutest thing ever!
4 weeks ago

3 comments:
I miss that cheesey little guy...can you ship him out for a little visit? Thanks for posting such precious pictures.
OHMYHECK! I love him!!!!!!! He is REALLY cute!
I can't believe how much he's developed just in the last month! He's so much bigger and talkative and I can't believe I'm missing it! I miss you guys so much and I wanna come live with you in the summer or something! I love you and I'm gonna start looking at the blog more often. I miss that little boy so much! He's so fetching adorable!!!!!!!
Post a Comment