Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tag

I've been tagged. I've been tagged previously, and I've just never done it because I'm a bad person like that. If you tagged me previously, I there's something else you want to know, I'll be happy to oblige. Just let me know.

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH

-The Office
-Grey's Anatomy
-Burn Notice
-Man vs. Wild
-Myth Busters
-It Takes a Thief
-30 Rock
-Lost

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
We haven't been able to get to too many restaurants here in St. Louis since we moved. I'll just list the ones I've liked.
St. Louis
-Lo Russo's
-St. Louis Bread Co.
-Cafe Manhattan (Fun place, but the delivery wasn't great this time.)
-White Castle
Salt Lake
-Al forno's
-Barbacoa
-Bombay house
-Tepanyaki

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
-I rode the train.
-I learned about wrongful death and negligence.
-I took a nap.
-I fed Thomas.
-I took Thomas to a party. He was the only kid, and he was quite a hit.
-I listened to the middle of the debate on the radio coming home from the party.
-I saw the end of the debate on TV.
-I got an email telling me I didn't win in the lottery for student tickets to the VP debate next week. The secret service is closing down campus next week, and I'll have to show my student ID to get to class.

8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
-Having another baby.
-Finally defending my master's thesis.
-Having a real job for the first time in my life.
-Seeing my family during Thanksgiving.
-Deciding on a baby name.
-Finishing my first semester of law school.
-An Obama victory
-Watching the VP debate on Thursday. (I didn't get tickets. Bummer.)


8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
-Perfect grades
-A healthy baby
-A camera
-More time
-Money
-Sleep
-To sell my house
-A sweet summer job

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I didn't get tagged...good thing...don't ever do it...but I am looking forward to you all coming home at Thanksgiving time too. I can't wait to see you, Aubree and Thomas!