During dinner, Thomas was talking up a storm. Luckily, we caught some of it on tape. He was going on like that for a while.
After Aubree went to work, Thomas and I were playing together. At one point, he decided to give me a kiss. When he did, I put my hands on his cheeks. Just after that, he came to give me another kiss, but this time, he put his hands on my cheeks to give me a kiss. What a cute baby boy!
3 months ago

6 comments:
He's a cutie! How ru guys doing? I have so many tests this week! Can youtake them for me ;)
I love seeing him in his little every day moments. Thanks for sharing such a cute boy! I sure miss you all!
My favorite part was when he threw the corn across the room! Then you guys laughed. Next time he does that will you please get it on film as well... He is so dang cute! I miss you!
I wonder how it would be to have a video camera watch everything that I do?
What a HAM!! I am so jealous that he feeds himself. Ethan & Gavin are 7 mos. and not able to yet :( I love his "Uh-oh" after he threw the corn. The pics from the botanical garden are so beautiful; looks like fun.
Too cute! I love the gibberish stage, they really think they are telling you something. The corn was hilarious! I want McKinley to learn uh-oh so bad, I think it is so cute.
Post a Comment