After being talked into it by many people I am somewhat reluctantly posting a picture of myself 22 weeks pregnant. These pictures really don't show my best self, but here they are anyways.
Let's hope that this little guy is as cute as his brother!! This is a picture of him today. He was going through some open boxes and come over to me looking like this. :0)
P.S. Thomas woke up last night and got in bed with Molly, I don't think Molly wanted to share her bed very much. But it was sure cute to see.
P.S.S. We started a very uncertain poll of names we are thinking about at the moment. We would love to see your input. Actually, Michael thinks it's kind of a silly thing to do, but I'm interested to know.
4 weeks ago

16 comments:
I like all the names, except one- I won't mention which because I don't want to taint your opinion, but I know a little boy with one of those names and he is just AWFUL- the biggest brat... but hopefully its the kid not the name ;)
Thanks for the pics of you and your little ones. You all look great. I like your names too but think that some go better with your last name than others. Thanks for letting me share your morning with you and Tank while he ate and took a bath. I hope he feels better soon. Love and miss you alot!
Your kid likes to sleep with the dog- that a riot.
First of all, I see that the name Lincoln is in your name pool. As mentioned before, I called that name about 5 years ago and if you take it, I will probably cry my eyes out for the rest of my life, as stated when I gave you 20 names that I loved about 7 posts ago and told you to use any of them EXCEPT Lincoln and Brigham :) So please don't start thinking about using it. I also wanted to mention that I love Tank. I love that he was in the dog house, with the dog. That was so dang funny!
I had to change my vote to Owen, I first voted for Lucas, but Lucas Cooper was almost too much alliteration for me. So, those are the two I like, any middle names?
Also, your sis could still use the same name, as long as they aren't the same age right? ;)
PS You look so good! Your hair is cute and you are a cute preggy ( I swear, I blow up like a balloon )
those are all cute names, and you are a darling prego. I love that thomas sleeps with the dog. thats hilarious.
OHMYHECK! Thomas is so stinkin' cute and spunky! I love him! You look great Aubree! I think whatever you name him, he will be adorable! I think you should name him Michael. So, when I call and ask for Michael, I get to talk to two people!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the baby bump pics!!!!! You look great sista! The pic of Thomas in the sunglasses and in the dog cage is hillarious. I would've wet my pants laughing! Have you got 2 talk 2 any of ur family on SKYPE or do any of them have webcams? Maybe this week sometime we can chat. Probably Wednesday-ish cuz I have a test that day 2 study for. Love ya
I love the expression on Thomas's face in the picture with the glasses. I miss you guys so much!!
I love your belly. Pregnant women are the most beautiful women in the world!!!! I can't believe you're already that far along! What a cute pic of Thomas.
Boy are you cute! How are things? I love seeing pictures of you pregnant. You really look good.
Awesome pictures!!! Miss you guys and love you! Grandpa Phil
Yay for the baby belly--you should be proud of it. You look great. And I totally had to show Todd the pic of Thomas in the Crate. That may be the cutest thing I've ever seen. I like Lincoln as a name a lot. Except it sounds like your sister? might kill you if you use it. Haha.
well you look super cute! hey i need your email address so i can invite you to my private blog. :) you can email me at kathryn.buie@gmail.com :) thanks! hope you are enjoying your new city. we are loving it here!
just kidding! i just found yours. :) heh heh...
Post a Comment