So, my husband is struggling in the name department. He needs inspiration. If you're reading this blog please contribute possible boy name(s) for him to look over. He needs all the help he can get. And who knows, maybe your name will be the lucky one!!
4 weeks ago

13 comments:
What does he weigh now? (See my name suggestions in previous post) I miss you all!
I like different names, I tried to name Milo all of the following: River, Canyon, Taitum, Brooklyn, Kenyon which is close to Canyon, and Kai. Have fun picking names out, that part all ways gave me anxiety but you will do great.
Congrats on a little boy. I love dressing my little girl but she has such an attitude! The is a total girl all of the way.
Congrats!! Exciting!! I'm horrible at names. I have one favorite boy name and one favorite girl name that I'm saving for the next one(s). And I refuse to share. Because it's impossible for me to come up with something I like that isn't already taken by a close friend or family member. :) So good luck with that!!
Congrats on another boy! They will be such good friends!
Boy names are so hard! We ended up with Alex. But here are some others we liked: Zack, Axel, Max, Fisher, Taydon, Jack, and Joel. And I've always liked Sam (but thats hubby's name)
Good luck, and lets us know what he picks!
Congratulations!Howfun to have another boy! As far as names are concerned I am with mckenna, I have a hard enough time to findnamesI like that aren'tallready taken by peopleI know. I amsure you guys will figure itout though!!
love wendy and brian thompson (michaels cousin)
Yay for boys!Some boy names i like are Ethan, Kael, Izaiah, Keagan, and Parker. Good luck and post more often about the pregnancy!!!!
Congratulations on having another little one. Some names that I think you should go with are Elton, Leon, Cornelius's, or the best name Steven. Hope this helps.
you have the address posted on facebook
Congrats on a little boy! We know all about boys!!! We had a hard time coming up with 2 boy names this time around; it really is hard. We also liked Mason, Nathan, Logan. Congrats again!
First of all, you can't have Parker, because I am naming my son that. :) I also like Lincoln and Brigham so please don't pick those names either :) However, some names that would be appropriate and cute are Luke, Jackson, Issac, Keaton, Bridger, Austin, Jaycee, Hayden, and Camdon. They would all be cute! Good luck!
I also like Brennan, Dalton, Landon, Conner, Brenton, and Braxton.
Lol...looks like you have alot to choose from. Congrats on having a boy! Maybe you should put up your favorites in a poll and we can help you vote?! Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment