Friday, September 12, 2008

An afternoon among the beauty...

The other day we went to the Missouri Botanical Gardens... it was gorgeous. Thomas liked anything he could sit on like a big boy. When we tried to take him off this thing's lap he cried and cried. He thought he was so cool sitting up there.Michael also thought it was pretty cool to sit on. :0)We had a hard time keeping Thomas out of all of the water fountains. He definitely is our little water boy!Again he really liked to climb and sit on things. I thought it was a cute picture as well...I absolutely love this picture... and the one after as well. My big boy and little boy is so stinkin cute!!This next picture is Thomas feeding the fish. They were humongous!! If you even looked down at them they swarmed underneath you in anticipation for food. It was cute to listen to Thomas giggle as he watched the fish. There were statues everywhere in the park, and some Thomas got to play in. He really is a monkey!!There was a little tree jungle jim that only kids could go in. I thought that it might be too big for him, but he sure proved us wrong as he maneuvered his way through the whole thing.P.S. It was beautiful, here are a few other pictures of some giant lilly pads and the bridge in the Chinese gardens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are getting out and discovering fun things in St. Louis. Thomas looks like he is having such a great time. Thanks for a beantiful post! It's the closest thing to actually being there with you all.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures. I miss you all! Thomas is the cutest thing ever. I can almost hear him giggling at the fish. Looks like a fun, beautiful day. Hope you guys are doing well. Love you all!

Amber said...

My favorite thing was seeing what looked like a big drool spot on Tank's shirt! He is getting so big already. I also loved that picture of Tank and Michael walking with their backs facing the camera... so cute!!! Thanks for posting pictures. YOu should put a friend in your basement so you're not scared to go down there by yourself! Love you!