
We're so excited to invite another healthy little boy into our family!! This little guy was alot shyer then his big brother. But, we were able to sneek a peek. His due date is still January 23rd. And, no he doesn't have a name yet. That is up to Michael this time. And he is in NO rush to figure one out. :0( I guess there is time. Here's some pics...
.jpg)
Here you can see his profile of his face on the right side. His left hand is up on his forehead. :0)
He's giving us the thumbs up!! Everything is A- OK!!.jpg)
This is his face from the front. You can see his forehead, two little round eyes, nose.
I hope you enjoyed them!!

4 comments:
VERY CUTE! I love ultrasound photos... congrats on another boy.
He is another handsome little Cooper! I am so excited about him! Congratulations! I'll tell you names that I liked and never got to use...Colin, Zachary, Jeremy, Jared, Samuel, Jason...I'm sure they are too common for you two, but those are my suggestions. :) I know that Michael will come up with something that suits him just perfectly. Love ya all and kiss Tank for me.
WAHOO! I am so excited!! I am smiling just picturing Thomas playing with his little brother. It is going to be AWESOME! I would give you all of the names I like, but then what would I name my son? (j/k) I like longer names that you can shorten. Like, Michael and call him Mike. I really like the name Henry.
Yahoo!!! I am so excited you are having another boy! I hope that he is as cute as Tank! But i'm sure he won't have any problems!
Post a Comment