Monday, August 24, 2009

A trip to the pool

Thomas loves swimming, and quite frankly so do Michael and I. So we decided that we needed to go to the pool during our stay at home vacation. I called up the out door pool by my house to find out their hours only to find out they were only open on weekends now. I was bummed, it was Friday... and I was going to have to wait until Saturday.

I mean who makes up these rules. Just because school has started for some of the kids it doesn't mean that the rest of the world doesn't want to go swimming!! I mean there have to be lots of other people with younger kids or just plain ol' adults that want to go swimming during the day. That's not fair to cater your hours around the k-12 age!!

Alright, I'm done venting...

But, we had lots of fun. So much fun that I didn't get any pictures till we got out of the pool which I deeply regret. But, they are so precious that I have to post them by themselves.

6 comments:

Mom T said...

I love wet babies wrapped up in towels. There's something so cuddly about that. I'm glad you had fun at the pool. Love you.

Papa said...

Awesome, awesome pictures!!! Thanks for taking the time to put so much info and pictures! Made my day!

Michelle said...

I LOVE WET BABIES!!!! The first thing I did when I got home was turned on my computer to check your blog for pictures. (Well, you told me you were posting more, so of course that is the first thing I do when I get home.)

Michelle said...

This comment is for you Michael. I told you I wasn't done... Seriously, your kids are SO cute!!! btw: you and Aubree should get the new Colbie Caillat CD.

Amber said...

Hank's face is so precious.

Teresa said...

Man you've got cute kids!!!

Teresa