Monday, August 24, 2009

Thomas' first lie

Me: Thomas finish your lunch. Eat a couple more bites of your sandwich please.
Thomas: No lunch!
Me: Thomas you need to eat some more lunch.
Thomas: Mommy out. Get down.
Me: You can't get down till you eat some more Thomas.

-A minute later.-

Thomas: Mommy, I poop. I stink. Change my diaper.
Me: Michael, Thomas is trying to tell you something. {snicker... I don't want to change another poopy diaper today.}

Michael: What's up Thomas?
Thomas: I poop, I stink. Change diaper.

-Michael gets Thomas out to change his diaper. -

I hear Michael from the back room say. "He's not poopy, just a little wet."


Dang kid lied to get out of eating his lunch. He knows that if he tells us he's poopy we'll drop everything and change him immediately. He's too smart, and VERY naughty!!!

5 comments:

Mom T said...

Thanks for making me laugh. That little guy is so funny. :) He reminds me of his mommy!

Michelle said...

That is going to be my new line when I don't want to do something. Great idea Thomas!

Amber said...

ha ha ha

Amber said...

lincoln just grunts and fake grunts til he is red in the face.

Breeann said...

Isn't this a fun age...NOT! They are way smarter than we give them credit for. McKinley now has a fake cry that she tries when she wants her way. Oh the joys of motherhood!