Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hangin outside

It has been AMAZING weather lately here in St. Louis... 70s and low 80s with no humidity. I've wanted to spend all of my time outside. Yesterday we pulled out a blanket and planted ourselves in the front yard just because we'd rather be out than in. It was so nice hangin with my boys outside.

Henry rolled around the blanket and grass. Thomas had fun pulling his wagon around the yard and doing somersaults on the grass. He also loved jumping all over me and Michael.... can you say OUCH!! Anyways, we had fun watching our boys be boys.

After a while we took the boys out for a wagon ride. It's a really sweet wagon with seats and seat belts. I remember back in the day when I had a wagon. It was metal without any seats. We used to sit in it and have races down the hill while we steered it ourselves. It was awesome! Anyways, when I saw the wagon I HAD to buy it. :0) Anyways, I got off on a tangent... but we put the boys in there together and walked around our neighborhood for a while. They had fun talking and playing with each other. Henry really looks up to his brother already. He loves being with him and gets huge smiles on his face whenever he's buy him. It's so fun to witness.

Any who... here are some pictures from our day.











3 comments:

Mom T said...

Do you remember when we used to put a blanket on our front lawn and let you kids all play through the neighborhood? I love your wagon. Enjoy those sweet summer days. Love you.

Michelle said...

yep, I'm commenting again. I have been craving pictures of the boys. Nice job reading my mind! I love all the pictures!

Amber said...

Remember how I got that wagon for my happy birthday? And remember how we left it out in the rain and it rusted? Bummer.