Sunday, August 23, 2009

25 Cent Pictures from Chuck E Cheese

Well, it's only taken us 7.5 months to get a new family picture taken. We only went through about 4 tokens to get a good one (as pictured at the top of our blog), but we did it!! It was cheaper and a lot more fun than past family picture outings... yeah for family pictures at Chuck E. Cheese. :0)






Say "Cheese" everyone!! Ha ha, I kill myself!!!


P.S. Here's one taken back in June... gotta love it!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Awe, precious! :) And you kill me too. I have such a funny sister!

Michelle said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!!! Michael, remember playing with those marble things? We (well, I) loved playing that with you! Did Thomas like it?

Mom T said...

Those are great pictures! What a deal! Love you all.

Auntie said...

Aubree,
I'm so glad that you finally got a family picture!!! Those Chuck E Cheese ones are so cute!!! I wish I could have been there to enjoy the Chuck E Cheese experience too!!! :)Maybe next time you are in town.