Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gymnastics Kid

Thomas loves his time at the gym learning new things. Michael and I paid Thomas' "tuition" for the his Little Gym pass. He is such a little stud there. He has so much energy and no fear. I love watching him learn new things and get excited about it too!
On the beam, soon he'll be crossing it himself...
His favorite is the rings, he kept going back to swing from them.

He could get them all by himself.
Walkin across the bars... again no fear.

Jumping and doing somersaults!!
The uneven bars, still kinda little, but still trying to around and around.

Playin with the parachute... sometimes he ran under it while everyone else was still holding the edge. He's in his own little world.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I wanna go to gymnastics with him!

Mom T said...

Kiss that little monkey for me!