Thomas really likes to put on shoes; any shoes he can get his hands on. So, you be the judge if these ones suit him.
Thomas has also recently enjoyed going to sleep with his teddy bear, his doll, and his doggy backpack. He even lays down in random places with them.
Another embodiment of Thomas is Old Man Christmas. He likes to walk around with the beard from a Mr. Potato Head Santa.
4 weeks ago

5 comments:
Looks like you guys have been up to all kinds of fun!! Jack has a similar shoe fetish. He is also obsessed with cars, trains, planes, helicopters, etc, so I'm hoping I have nothing to worry about. ;)
I love that he lays with his teddy bear and doll. He is being trained to be a good daddy. (Nice shirt by the way.)
I love the Santa beard. What a funny kid. I wish I was there to watch all of the silly things that he does every day. Such an entertainer!
i never realized this before, but thomas' zipper is down!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
That is hilarious!
Love ya
Teresa W.
Post a Comment