Michael, Thomas and I bundled up tight and went to the mall to see Santa, we were so excited!! Thomas asked for a jack in the box for Christmas. He turned around and starting pulling on Santa's beard, I guess he wanted to make sure it was real.

Santa and his helper were both worried that he was going to be scared of Santa. But he showed them that he was more curious than anything!! HO HO HO!!!

2 comments:
I knew that he wouldn't be scared! He is a brave little guy and I just love the pictures of him on Santa's lap.
Why does he look so big with Santa!?!? He is growing up so fast! I just want him to stay little forever! I have pictures of when you and I went to see the Easter Bunny and I was bawling!! I think I was three at the time too, so I guess I was just a wuss!
Post a Comment