Well, I am at work and I am actually not crazy busy today. I've had time to just be a nurse instead a mad woman!! So, I made some lovely art work for my coworkers to enjoy as the computer background. I thought I might share them with you.
And this one is my favorite. My co-workers kind of made fun of my star, but I think it is beautiful!! What do you think?

And this one is my favorite. My co-workers kind of made fun of my star, but I think it is beautiful!! What do you think?

Merry Christmas... only five more days, or is it four? If today is the 20th, do you count today and Christmas day? Or not, I just confused myself. Please clarify my confusion.

2 comments:
Gosh, Aubree. I didn't know that you were so talented at computer artwork!! I should print them out and hang them on my fridge!
You count Christmas day but you don't count the day it is.... so it would be five days! I am so good at math!!!! That's why I am going to be a teacher!
Post a Comment