Michael and I got dressed the other day at different times. We didn't see each other because he left so early for work that I wasn't awake or wasn't conscious enough to really realize what he was doing or what he was wearing. And when he came home we noticed that we were both wearing cream sweaters and jeans. Ahhh, tender.... I know.
Then we got dressed the next day and different times and only to find out that yet again we were wearing matching attires!! I guess you can say great minds think alot or that we're so intuned with eachother that it's practically scary!! Here we are in our now, black sweaters and jeans.

And here's a couple of pictures just for the heck of it, just because they stinkin' cute. It's a good thing Thomas can't talk. I wouldn't want him to tell you that we make him be a dish boy in order to pay us for his diapers!!


2 comments:
If only all of my children looked that happy when they were doing their chores!!!
I love these pictures! And you were upset that I put him on the dishwasher! He looks so dang cute! And let's just talk about his drool stain for a moment... we might as well throw him in the dishwasher as well!
Post a Comment