Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Gifts...

I am going to try an experiment. Everyone knows that at Christmas we are trying to find the perfect gift for that family member or friend. We want to find something they'll love and use, not something they'll pretend to like when you give to them and then throw under their bed to be forgotten.

I have a hard time finding those first gifts I told you about. So this year I am asking a request. ANYONE and EVERYONE who reads this post please comment and tell me what you are hoping to receive for Christmas this year. Even if you don't think I will or should get you a gift, post a comment anyways, maybe it will give me ideas on what to give somebody else, or maybe it may just help me get you something. So, I don't care who you are, please post what you want for Christmas this year in the comment section. Please, please, please!!!! Thanks!! And have a very Merry Christmas!!!

P.S. Or you can you just post what you're getting someone else, etc. :0)

4 comments:

Amber said...

Trace in CABO!!! I already got that so I don't need anything else... but thanks for asking! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Admission into the college of my choice...

Or a swatch.

CHAR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I would like to have a lovely, peace-filled, relaxing time with my family in Cabo. (and a cute picture of the little guy.)