Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mini Me

When I got off work the other day and walked over to the time clock I saw that I had 6 more minutes to go in order to not loose my lunch hour. So, I wandered on over to the gift shop and found some adorable little scrubs that match mine. I couldn't resist, I just had to get them... isn't he so cute!! He makes an adorable little nurse or doctor.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable in anything and he is such a smart little boy that he just might be a doctor someday. Who knows...

Amber said...

ha ha ha... I seriously love this kid. I don't know if he could get any cuter!

CHAR said...

Aubree: Your little boy is cute. He looks a lot like you. Especially in the picture second to last on this post.

Michelle said...

He is SO cute! I want want him to be my doctor!!