Saturday, November 21, 2009

Family pictures- I am so excited!!!

Please go here to see our pretty dang cute (and good looking, I might add) family. We had someone take our pictures on a gorgeous Fall day, and here is our sneek peek!! Love them!!

8 comments:

Papa C said...

Oh my gosh! They are awesome! My face hurts from smiling this big :-) Love you guys!

Amber said...

O boy! Such a cute family!! The boys look ADORABLE in their sweater vests!! I love them. I can't wait til you get here. Can you come tomorrow? I want one of the boys. (and the fam, of course!) I hope I get one for Christmas :). Cute. ADorable. To die for. LOVE THEM!

Cami said...

Those are probably the most adorable photos I've ever seen. I can't wait until you come over here. Love you lots and lots!

Todd & Chelsea said...

Holy cow! What a perfect little family. Those are so stinkin cute!! I never realized how much your boys look like you Aubree! Love the one of you and Michael hugging too...so cute.

Michelle said...

OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK OHMYHECK! I love them!

Mom T said...

One word...BEAUTIFUL! Love you all!

journeytojohanssontown said...

I love the yellow tree behind you, it looks so good.

The Teeples Times said...

They turned out absolutely fabulous! You all look wonderful!! I love michelle's comment - she just cracks me up! HOpe you're doing well and your holidays are merry and fun! LOve ya and love your family pics!