Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow!!

Can I just say that I LOVE the snow, and that my little man has followed in my footsteps! The other night it was snowing as Thomas was going to bed and he wanted to go outside right then and play in it. I promised him that we would go play in the morning. So, 7am comes around and Thomas comes charging into my room saying, "Mommy, let's go play in the snow and make a snow angel." How could I say No? So, I got us both dressed and out we went... did I mention it was EARLY!! But, it was worth it, he had a blast!


He even got some sledding in... he didn't want to come inside!

This picture was taken at the bottom of the hill! Does it not say it all!!

4 comments:

Mom C said...

I love the new updates!!! Thank you for sharing. Thomas and Henry are so big and are adorable. I am glad Thomas likes the snow. That picture does say it all!

You two are great parents. I am proud of you every day and thankful that I have you!

Michelle said...

I make snow angel! What a stud! A little eqly for me to be playing in the snow though. However, I would for Thomas!

Mom T said...

I will never forget how he laid down in the skiff of snow at the Gateway and made a snow angel. I love him! Thanks for the cute news! Love you all!

Cam said...

What adorable posts :) I wanna come out there and play in the snow with you and Thomas! It's my favorite too! Love you and miss you!