Friday, January 8, 2010

Henry Turns 1



I can't believe my baby turned 1! How did he get to be so old? Where did the last 12 months go? I swear I just brought him home from the hospital! Henry was born January 8, 2009 @ 7:04 PM. He weighed 7lbs 3oz. And was the most precious thing in the world.
He was very lucky in the fact that for his birthday he got to celebrate in on 2 occasions, once in Utah with our family. Birthday cake time!!
He's not sure if he likes it still! Mom! I'm sticky!

Dancing to the Beetles' Birthday Song with Papa... a Cooper tradition!

Lovin his gifts from Nana!
The birthday had lots of visitors and lots of attention!


And then again on his actual birthday.
He got his very own Cardinals hat and outfit! I think he likes it!... some new toys
and some more new clothes.
He also received some snugly new jammies! Happy birthday Mr. Henry! We love you!

Henry's tricks:

He says: Mama, Dada, Ah oh, num num, nana, and no no.
He climbs stairs and has mastered crawling and walking along furniture.
He loves to open and close doors.
He loves to play with whatever Thomas is playing with and in a tug-a-war between the two, Henry usually wins.
He's already mastered tantrums.
He loves bath time and seeing how wet he can make his parents.
He's already mastered flying and car trips.
He prefers table food to baby food.
We think he has the most beautiful blue eyes and blond hair imaginable.
He has a contagious smile and laugh.
Did I mention he's quite ticklish?

He is our little peanut, the destroyer, Mr. Henry and the little boss of the family!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe he is that old! Love him!

Mom T said...

He has stolen my heart <3 I love that little man.

Amber said...

Aubree, you look soooo skinny in that picture!