Monday, November 16, 2009

Cutest Little Aunt Ever

As many of you know Megan has been living with us since the middle of May, and she soon will be packing her things and going home in a month. She will be greatly missed by all here. She has become well established here with many friends, jobs, ward members and callings. However, I dare say here nephews are going to miss her the very most!

Thomas loves hanging out with her. I will often find them doing the cutest, strangest things... such as singing together as Megan plays the guitar... or dancing like crazy people in the kitchen to twist n shout, or Michael's favorite... we find them putting make up on together in Megan's room. Thomas LOVES doing whatever Megan is doing and always very concerned where she is and what she is doing throughout the day.

Last night Megan fell down the stairs (she's ok), but it made a loud sound... and Thomas ran down the stairs to her side and said, "Ah oh, Megan fall down." He then proceeded to ask her if she was ok and with a very worried look on his face gave her a hug until she got up off of the stairs. What a little sweet pea.

Henry love his aunt too. Today Megan put Henry down for a nap and after about an hour I notice that Megan isn't out of his very quiet room yet. So, I peek in there and this is what I see:

2 comments:

Amber said...

O my gosh so precious. Megan just loves her nephews and they love her so much. She is definitely the fav. I love that about her. She is such a great little aunt. And with all the practice she has got, she is ready to be a mom. Let's hurry up and get her married so we can have more nieces and nephews!!

Mom T said...

What a sweet picture. I know that you have enjoyed having Megs out there with you , but I have to be honest and tell you that I can't wait to get her back here!! We have missed her like crazy. Thanks for all that you did for her while she was there. You have been great. I love and miss you ALL!!! Can't wait to see you.xoxoxox