Saturday, November 14, 2009

I love my job!

How many people can say that they love going to work? How many people get...

the thrill of reviving an infant from the grasps of death,
to watch quads be born,
to hand over the baby to a couple that has been trying for a baby for over ten years and experience the true joy they have when they see their baby for the first time,
to help a pt through natural labor,
to work with 150 other crazy nurses just like yourself and feel like you're more hanging out then working...

I do!

I could go on and on, but I just wanted you to know lucky I am! I love my job!!

4 comments:

Mom T said...

If you get to do something that you love and make a living at it, you are truly blessed. Good for you!

Phil said...

Ya, but have you ever read the Internal Revenue Code.....how can you know joy until you've done that! :) It makes me smile to think of the impact you have on people in your work, very proud of you for that.

Anonymous said...

I have. I especially like the part about recognition and realization. ;)

Todd & Chelsea said...

Loved this post..and you made me want to change professions!