Thursday, October 16, 2008

A week of fun!!

My mom came to visit me this past week, it was so great to see family again spend some time with her. I know that Thomas really enjoyed spending time with his Grammie!! While she was here we took her around to see part of the city... we went to the arch and Michael and my mom went up inside of it. I am too claustrophobic to get inside a tiny elevator!!But, Thomas could and he didn't want to get out!!

This is a picture of how small the elevators are that you ride up in inside of the elevator of the arch.
Michael took this picture from the top of the arch.
Bonding time at the time of that arch!!

We also went to Grant's Farm. I think this was Thomas' favorite adventure this week. He had tonz of fun feeding the baby goats. And Geez!! Those goats can sure be mean. One of the baby goats kept head bunting me... he thought it would make me want to feed him!! But, I'll tell you, it did just the opposite.
I wish these videos were longer, but the camera was dying.




Thomas loved the turtles!! We had to hold him back, he was trying to climb in with it.Where's daddy?!?! Thomas enjoyed his punishment for being too cute too much!! His little hands couldn't reach the hand holes.

Thomas loves his daddy!!Cheese!! Mommy, can I have this hat?

It was a fun week. We did lots of fun things. Here are 2 last pictures... I bet you can't guess who they are.You all need to go to the magic house!!

6 comments:

mckenna said...

How fun!! I'll bet it was so nice to have family around!!

Angela Montgomery said...

Looks like you had some fun! How's Michael liking the new place & school? Hope u don't get 2 home sick. Thomas is a cutie!

Michelle said...

Those are really cute pictures! I am glad you had a fun week. Thomas is so grown up!

Anonymous said...

Thomas looks like an astronaut just finishing the first orbit of Earth......yep, lil John Glenn exiting Friendship 7!!....if you've been to the Smithsonian and seen that space capsule you know what I mean.

Are the last two pictures of aliens that Thomas brought back from his space travels?

Love you guys and miss you!

Amber said...

Oh how I miss the Cooper family! I can't wait for you to come visit! I loved seeing all the pictures of Tank... especially the videos of him feeding the baby goats... or whatever they were. I laughed pretty good. You're due in less than 100 days. Lucky! I'm a hair sick.

journeytojohanssontown said...

It seems so nice there, I am glad your mom can come and visit. Love you.