Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Fun

We had the a lot of fun at Eckert's Farm the other night. There you can go apple picking in the orchard, pumpkin picking in the pumpkin patch, watch pig races, go down underground slides, go on haunted hay rides and much more. We had so much fun!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! You guys know how to find the most fun things to do out there! I love the matching hoodies and Tank's ride on the plane as well. He is getting so big and brave! I can't wait to hear how he likes his first time at nursery on Sunday! He seems to enjoy new adventures. Love and miss you all.

Michelle said...

That looks like a blast! Your boy is so big! You all looks so cute! That is exciting he starts to go to nursery on Sunday. Love you all!

Angela Montgomery said...

Awesome! I want 2 come play! That looks like an awesome place 4 kids. Bet Thomas loved it!

Amber said...

Well why wasn't I invited? Tank looked like he had so much fun. His hair is getting so long and he looks so much older than he was when I last saw him in August. I can't wait to see you guys in a month! Thanks for all the fun pictures and thank you SO MUCH for the books! I love them!!! And I love love you!

Anonymous said...

Ask me how many times I have watched that cute video. I miss him so much!!