Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Coloring Time

The other night we decided to pull out the washable markers with Thomas. We strapped him into his high chair so he couldn't reach the walls, floors, cupboards, bedding and everything else he would've got his little hands on. We then decided to take off his shirt just in case and let him have the time of his life... and boy did he ever!!!

First he was great and just wrote on his paper...
... then he found his chest and found it more entertaining to give himself a pretty tattoo!! (Notice how ambidexterous he is.)
We decided what the heck!! They are only little once... and it washes right off, right?
This is his, "I'm not in trouble, am I?'' look.
Pretty Pictures!! Thomas sent his pretty pictures to his grandparents and all of his aunts and uncles... they sure loved them.
Next thing we knew he had dotted his face, so we continued to add more freckles...

and a mustache and a goatee!!
And then it was bath time... and his cute little tattoos washed away without even having to scrub. What good times, we'll have to do it again soon. Every time he sees the markers on the counter he wants to color... we eventually had to hide them so we weren't doing color time 24-7!! :0)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little package with the pictures was honestly some of the best mail I have ever received in my life! I LOVED IT!! I am so excited to be there tomorrow and color with him. SEE YOU SOON!!!

Anonymous said...

Pablo Picasso!! Very, very cute. Miss you guys!

The Teeples Times said...

what great parents you guys are to just let him "live it up"! Looks like he had a great time! Wish I could play with him!

Michelle said...

I have that beautiful piece of art work framed! I love it! He is so cute! I wish I had advice on the sleeping problems, but my only sleeping problem is sleeping too much. Love you guys!

Amber said...

This was the best piece of mail I have ever gotten!! I loved it.