Monday, October 27, 2008

90 DAYS OR SO AND STILL COUNTING....

The days are still going so fast. And my little guy (still without a name) is growing so fast. At least I am growing so fast, I'd like to think he was involved. :0) He's getting stronger too, I look down sometimes at my tummy and it is being bounced all over the place from forces in the inside. It's so fun to watch and feel him grow. But, as much as I love him in there, I can't wait to get him out.

P.S. I took care of a patient last night that had the same due date as me. Her water broke and she was going to have to stay the rest of her pregnancy in the hospital to ensure that she didn't go into labor. There are lots of other women there with similar stories. I am so grateful for a healthy and happy pregnancy so far. Because I see so many things and know that so many things can go wrong before you reach that magic 37 to 40 weeks.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I actually miss being pregnant and feeling my baby moving... that doesn't mean I'll be getting pregnant again or anything though... ;)

Waaandy said...

Is this a really old blog?...or are you having a boy?