This path month we have had two people come and see us here in St. Louis. Did I mention that I LOVE VISITORS!! My cousin, Justin came out here from Florida to work a booth at the All Star game. It was fun seeing him, it had been over 4 years. Thomas sure latched on to him fast. They were good friends by the time he had to go back home. It was cute to watch him play with the boys.
Most recently Papa Cooper came out here for a conference and we were able to spend some time with him. While he was at the conference Thomas would go find his bed and say, "Papa's bed. Where Papa go?" He had fun playing with him, and I think was well wrapped around his papa's finger by the time he had to leave.
They had races at the park, played on the slide, and had fun on the swings.
Henry had fun with Papa too! He couldn't believe how big Henry has gotten.
Bye Bye Papa, thanks for coming! Come back soon.
Bye Bye Papa, thanks for coming! Come back soon.

1 comments:
Papa cute? :)
Post a Comment