Happy Independence Day! It was our first 4th of July away from family. So, decided to make our own traditions and memories. It was an amazing weekend full of baseball games, good food, picnics, concerts and of course FIREWORKS!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


6 comments:
Your kiddos are soooo cute! Glad to see you guys are doing well.
-Ashley (Harken) Luck
Thanks for sharing your holiday. It looks like you had so much fun. I missed all of you, but I'm glad you had such a great weekend. The boys are so cute. I also loved seeing the pictures of you and Megan. I miss all of you a lot. Hugs
it looks like you had a happy Independence day! The boys are so cute in their matching shirts. I wish I could have come and played with you in the water fountain. It looked like so much fun! Give Tank and Hank kisses for me... and your other child too!! lOVE YOU.
I pretty much second mom and amber's comment. You guys look absolutely adorable.
What a fun week you guys had! And thank you for introducing me to smilebox...do you like it? I need a way to share all of my europe pictures on my blog and I don't know how but this might be my answer. Hope you and your darling boys are well!
How fun! What a cute family! Miss and love you guys!
Post a Comment