Height: 29 inches (97%)Weight: 20lbs 5 oz ( 90%)He's a big, tall boy!!! We love him so much!
He is so stinken cute! I just want to cuddle with him all day. And play with thomas at the same time. I miss you guys!
Looks like you're on track for growing a giant...just kidding! I loved the pic where he is asleep in his jumper. I love those things..such lifesavers! Glad you had fun making your own 4th of july traditions!
Will you please smother his fat little cheeks with kisses from his Grammie? He's growing so fast!
I just love that fatty!!!
Ur not allowed to post baby updates w/ out pictures! haha. Ur boys are so cute
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is so stinken cute! I just want to cuddle with him all day. And play with thomas at the same time. I miss you guys!
Looks like you're on track for growing a giant...just kidding! I loved the pic where he is asleep in his jumper. I love those things..such lifesavers! Glad you had fun making your own 4th of july traditions!
Will you please smother his fat little cheeks with kisses from his Grammie? He's growing so fast!
I just love that fatty!!!
Ur not allowed to post baby updates w/ out pictures! haha. Ur boys are so cute
Post a Comment