I got this text message from my sister today(ummm... now the other day) that said, "UPDATE YOUR BLOG!" So, I am trying to repent with the next several blog posts that I have been pretty busy working or tired or out of town or probably just to LAZY to do. Anyways, if not for anyone else sister, these are for you! Enjoy!
The other day I came home from work to find this... my three boys snuggled up together in bed. Simply precious! Just think, sometimes I am in there AND Lizzie, now that's a FULL bed. But, I bet we'll have many more kids in that bed with us at one time in years to come. :0)
This is a regular picture at our house... the boys love having their Aunt Megan live with them and play with them. It's been fun having her here.
Henry loves jumping in his jumper. He could spend hours just jumpin around!

Thomas likes to push his brother while he's in the jumper. Sometimes he pushes him too high and mommy has to intervene. :0)


Brothers playing together in the play pin. Thomas loves spending time with his brother and Henry always gets a big smile on his face when he does.

Henry praying he doesen't lose his lunch!

Big smiles from such a cute boy!

More cute boy pictures. Daddy like to call him Chatty Fatty, because he rambles and spits all the time and he's so dang chubby!

I borrowed this bumbo chair from my friend and Henry is such a chubster that he gets stuck getting in and out of it. His thighs are too chubby to fit in the slots. :0) He's just so stinkin cute!!

The boys chillin on the rockin chair. I sat Henry on the rockin chair while I put away his clothes and Thomas climbed up and sat next to him and said, "Cheese." (Which means, mommy take my picture.

Notice that Thomas has Henry's night cap on... silly kid! He put it on himself. "Baby do it!"

Cuddle time in mommy's bed... I love it when they play together!!

At the park Thomas is an animal.... and Henry is content to look around and swing on the swings.


I hope you've enjoyed this Amber Dawn... and the rest of the fam.
6 comments:
That last picture of Henry in the swing with all his chub hanging out on his thighs is probably one of the cutest pictures ever. And I also love the one of all three of them in the bed. What a cute post. Love ya!
THANKS FOR ALL THE POSTS!!! Your boys are getting SO big! I love all the pictures! I think I have plenty to choose from for my next background picture for my computer. I love you guys! What a beautiful family!
Thanks for sharing those adorable pictures of the boys. It's so cute that they love spending time together. I love imagining Thomas running all around the park and Henry just hanging in the swing. I wish I was there to take them to the park too. I love and miss you all.
I love the new pictures. Henry and Thomas are adorable. I miss you all so much. Henry is so big. I can't believe how different he is even in the few weeks since I saw him. Give the boys a love for me!
It was great to see some updates! I think brothers are the best thing ever! I love, love, love watching my boys play together too. Thomas and Henry will only get more and more fun. I'm impressed you went to see those trains and stuff all by yourself - way to go superwoman! BTW, love Henry's chubby thighs - every woman's dream!
Well all I can say now is THANKS FOR UPDATING YOUR BLOG!!!! I hope that I never have to ask again. The picture of your boys in bed together is priceless. I love it when I find Trace and Lincoln cuddling too. I also love the pictures of both of the boys smiling. They must really love each other. Lincoln's thighs are getting pretty big too. Maybe by the time he can sit in the bumbo his thighs will get stuck too. I love you! Thanks for the pictures!
Post a Comment